Pillar To Post of Central Oregon maintains the following certifications:
- Oregon Construction Contractor’s Board License (CCB #159503)
- Oregon Certified Home Inspection License – All Inspectors
- Oregon Department of Agriculture Structural Pest License – All Inspectors
- Pillar To Post Home Inspector Training and Certification – All Inspectors
- Foundation Inspection for Manufactured Homes – All Inspectors
Each Pillar To Post inspector is required to complete an intensive technical training course at the Pillar To Post National Training Center. In addition, each inspector is required to pass both the Oregon State Home Inspector Certification Test and the Oregon Department of Agriculture Structural Pest exam and maintain the corresponding licenses. Finally, each Pillar To Post inspector is required to meet annual Continuing Education requirements in both fields, as well as maintain active memberships in professional trade associations.
Our strong commitment to training and technical proficiency, and our reputation for thoroughness and professionalism, has been the cornerstone of our company’s continuous growth.